Lysandros Kyriacou is a Civil and Structural Engineer and Managing Partner of KAL Engineering and of the joint venture Theo. David Architects & KAL Engineering. He received his degree in Engineering from the National Technical University of Athens, Greece, in 1980. His professional experience includes the coordination and contract management of all TDA/KAL projects. Mr. Kyriacou also has extensive experience in the design of civil infrastructure works.
As Structural Engineer he was the consulting engineer for the design and supervision of numerous significant buildings including:
- The New G.S.P. Stadium and Athletic Center, Nicosia, Cyprus (TDA/KAL).
- The Allegra GSP Sport Center, Nicosia, Cyprus (TDA/KAL)
- The "Spyros Kyprianou" Sports Arena for the Cyprus Sports Organisation, Limassol, Cyprus (TDA/KAL) View
- The Gladstonos 22 residential development for J&P Ltd, Nicosia, Cyprus (TDA/KAL) View
- The Residential Training Center (R.T.C.) of the Cyprus Popular Bank, Yeri, Cyprus (TDA/KAL)
- The Universal Life Headquarters Tower, Nicosia, Cyprus (TDA/KAL) View
- The Bleu residences for Nice Day Developments, Protaras, Cyprus (TDA/KAL) View
- The Makedonitissa Elementary School and Kindergarten, Nicosia, Cyprus (TDA/KAL) View
- Tower 25 by architect Jean Nouvel for Nice Day Developments, Nicosia, Cyprus (KAL) / View project info on Dezeen
- The New House of Representatives of the Republic of Cyprus (KAL) View
- The Eurolife Insurance Headquarters Building, Nicosia, Cyprus (KAL)
- The Bank of Cyprus Training and Athletic Center, Nicosia, Cyprus (KAL)
- The Science and Technology Museum, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (KAL) View
- The New International Airport, Harare, Zimbabwe (KAL) View